March 17, 2010

Just Keep Swimming....


I took Reese swimming for the first time today. Our friend has an indoor pool in her building, so a few of our friends got together for a swim play date. Reese loves taking baths, so I thought she'd like the pool. Initially, she was a little unsure. I think the water felt a little cold. But once she got used to it, she had fun. She was kicking her legs and liked to be on her stomach. She only lasted about 20 minutes, but we had fun. Thanks Morgan!

Also, I'm grateful for all the friends we've made since we moved to Chicago. I was nervous about moving here, having a baby, and not knowing anyone. Luckily, we've met some great people and it's been so nice having friends to get together with during the week. It definitely adds to my day to have some adult conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment