October 6, 2011

An Apple A Day...



A couple of weeks ago we went to a nearby apple orchard with some friends. It was really fun. We had perfect weather, good company, and yummy food! We took a tractor ride out to the orchard and picked our apples. Gala and McIntosh were what were "on." Reese wasn't too sure about eating the apples straight off the tree. Don't worry, I ate enough for both of us! After that we ate our lunches and went to the petting zoo/kids area. Finally, we made a quick trip to the kitchen for some treats. There were so many delicious things to choose from, I went with the donuts. All I can say is that I am planning a return trip for nothing else but the pumpkin spice donuts with a pumpkin glaze. They were heavenly, especially with the fresh apple cider! Here are a couple of pictures from the day. I'm bummed I didn't get a picture with all the kids or all the ladies.










No comments:

Post a Comment